Saturday, March 30, 2013

Made Some Adjustments

So, I know it has been about a month since I have posted.  In that time, I started a new job and thought I would be able to run after work.  However, as we know our plans don't always go as we think they will.  So I knew I needed to adjust my sails.

So I knew a friend of mine when to the Rush Fitness Complex, and I was checking out their page, as well as a few other gyms in the area.  I was surprised that only the Rush responded.  So I met with them on a Thursday and joined on a Friday.  Got hooked up with a trainer, and are planning on working with her on Tues, Thursday and Saturday.  So far have done this past week, except for Thursday when we had to go to SC.  Already have next week scheduled and ready to go.  

I am super excited to reach my goal of 130 by Christmas!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment