Thursday, February 21, 2013

Back in the Saddle Again

After feeling like a was on the losing end of sickness this week, I finally felt similar to a person today.  It is so much easier to feel good when God gives us a beautiful sunny day.

I ran 1 min/walked 1 min out about 1 mile, then walked 2 min/ran 1 min back.  Entire Run/Walk took about 35 min.

While I feel like a champ, I don't think I was/am entirely over the crud I had/have because now as long as I don't take a deep breath, I am okay.  However if I take a deep breath, it hurts and when I very first got home, deep breaths had a funny "taste" to them.  But now as long as I talk quietly (N8 is loving that) I am good to go.

Now I know this was the second hardest run (1st being the very first run), because it is very hard to get up after a 2 week time off.

But now I'm back.... to let you know... I can really shake it down (get a good run time).  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment