Saturday, February 16, 2013

Resetting

All this past week I have been making excuses not making sweat.  I have no doubt that I will have a weight gain tomorrow morning.  I have run out of steam.  It started with a cloudy overcast day, then I had to stay at the house and wait for a guy to come by to give N8 a quote for something.  Strange that it JUST  now hit me, I could have worked out on the Wii, but since I couldn't run, my one track mind was my enemy, and I didn't do anything.

Since I have spent this week feeling sorry for myself and eating all kinds of junk, I know I have my work cut out for me.  Not only in my weight loss journey, but also on my 5k journey.  I have noticed how lazy I have felt, and how tired I have felt.  I even went as far today as to have popcorn/butter with Brawley today.  Good news: I have come very close this week to breaking down and having a Coke, but NO!!!  I have come so far on that one aspect, I can't lose that!

Tomorrow will be the day the Lord will make and I will rejoice and be glad in it.  That will look like a NEW start.  Morning time on the Wii, even if it is just yoga, but it must be something.  I have to channel my inner "Stella" and get my groove back!

I will remember how GREAT I felt when I was running, and being proactive on my activity level and how I feel.  I will look for and learn Scriptures that God is speaking to me about how I take care of my body!

The Goal Still Stands!!!  A slip up is not failure unless I quit and I have a "goal shirt" to get into!

2 comments:

  1. It must've been in the air... I too took a lot of time off this week AND I did drink a coke.
    It's OK to take time off and let your body recover, you've been working hard these past few weeks. But sabotaging your diet was a bad idea. Map out your next week of activities and stick to it.
    This week mix it up, add something new. (Route, clothes, diff tunes, diff activity, or push yourself farther). Double up on workouts, run during the day and then family walk in the evening. Yoga in the am and weights while watching TV in the evening. ??? I'm rooting for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE AUNT BABY!!! I am so glad you keep me accountable!!!

    ReplyDelete