Thursday, February 7, 2013

Short Term Sacrifice for Long Term Gain

I went for a walk/run this am and my shins are killing me.  I know that I run heavy, and am working on that.  I am going to be looking for some stretches, and look at different ways to run to take the pressures off of my shins.  Right now my shins are killing me.

I had a little surprise while I was running this am.  While usually I have some dogs bark at me, they stay in their yards.  Bad thing: I heard a dog barking at me really close, thought it was the dog that was in the fence, turned around RIGHT BEHIND ME!!!  I screamed because it startled me.  Good thing: my screaming like a girl, scared the dog and he ran off scared.  I WON!

Now to start carring a water bottle or something non-toxic to squirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment