Sunday, February 10, 2013

Swing and a Miss

I weighed in this am, and did not get the results I was wanting, but it was at least a loss.  I ran 3x this week, but I had slipped on my food.  While I was getting started on my running, maybe as far as burning calories go, the walking/running didn't do as much as I thought.  Maybe I was doing a little bit of work, while it was good for me, but expecting TBL results.  (The Biggest Loser)   I think because I thought I was doing great with the walking/running I slacked off on my food.  My math equation was off:  more in than out.  But my God is amazing, and everyday that He gives me is a fresh new start!

So this week, it is back to paying attention to my food intake, and doing the running and the Wii.  I  need to pay attention to the strength training on the Wii, b/c while muscle weighs more than fat, muscle also burns more calories from what I understand.

Here's praying that next Sunday yields better results!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment