Sunday, February 17, 2013

Drats, Fatman, Foiled Again

Ever feel like you are stuck in an episode of Batman, the original with Adam West?  It is hard to fight the Fatman when crazy shenanigans happen!

I had plans to work out this am and break a sweat, but when N8 went to walk the dog last night before bed, he found that the water heater had busted!!!  I can't break a sweat before church and not be able to take a shower.  The other people would not like that so much.  So I am going to have to break a sweat this afternoon.

Now to decide what to do.  It is WAY too cold to go outside, and while I love "playing" on our Wii Fit Plus, I am feeling like I need a little more.  I may look into getting Zumba for the Wii, or any of TBL workouts for the Wii.

GOAL THIS WEEK: Break a sweat everyday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment