Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Be Aware!


It is always good to be aware of your triggers, your surrounding and how you tick.  I have realized that if I work out in the morning, I will drink water all day.  If I do not work out in the am, I tend to stick with whatever I am drinking, whether it is coffee (with sugar, and cream), or juice (with natural sugars, but sugar nonetheless).  This is where taking care of the rock priority (working out) takes care of the pebble priority (drinking water).


Bottom line:  Learn as much as you can about YOU so you know the path to become what you want to become.  I know that I want to become 130, so I am learning what I can eat, what I cannot, and how to keep me focused.

Freebie:  F.O.C.U.S:  Follow One Course Until Success  :-)  I will follow the course of healthier living until I have a lifestyle that is consistent with my goal of being a fit and healthy 130!

No comments:

Post a Comment