Saturday, January 5, 2013

I Don't Wanna, but I Gotta Kind of Day

We have all had those kinds of day where what we have to do and what we want to do line up like pretty little ducks in a row.  Tonight, I couldn't even find my ducks; they were M.I.A.

This morning was great, went to Jeshua's game, then off to visit with an older gentleman in the church.  No time to go home and fix lunch, so what to do?  I refused to go through a drive through, so we went to the store for lunchables.  I made sure to get the one with fruit, but then had to decide between turkey or pb&j.  I looked at both nutritional information to find the turkey one had 310 calories, and the pb&j had about 500.  Then it was off to the movie, which was amazing!  We bought bottled waters, and I took a super small ziplock container of Momma's Christmas Chex Mix, (filling, free, and full of momma love).  Since it was a long movie, it was supper time when we got out.  Ended up going through Taco Bell, where I got the Cantina  Bowl.  It was huge, so I only ended up eating half of it.  Then I went to look at the caloric count.  Boy was I glad I only ate half.  1 serving again was about 500 calories.

Maybe it was what I did or did not eat today, but about 7:15 I was done!  Head and eyes hurt like a migraine.  N8 heated up some coffee for me to hopefully take the edge off and give me a boost for my nighttime workout.  Only drank half of a small cup, was SO ready for bed, and almost went.  However I know me, and I know if I let myself out of one small workout, it would be easier the next time to rationalize my way out of the next one, and that is how we got to 200 in the first place.

At 9:15pm, I had a date with Lucy, my Wii trainer, and I am so glad she can't hear me talk to her.  I would not have been a fun client tonight.  BUT I WAS THERE AND DID IT!!!  I am so glad I did.  One more workout toward my goal!  I will be sleeping a little more confident, and a little less guilty than I would have if I had punked out of the workout... Zzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment