Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Remember the Alamo! (so to speak)

Last night I did a bad/good thing.  I had my special and now disgusting popcorn.  I now know that I will not be having that ever again.  I discovered how miserable it made me feel, not only last night, but also this morning.  It was so bad last night that I had thought about making myself throw up to just get rid of the calories and the horrible feeling I had in my stomach, but I REALLY don't like throwing up.  Important mile marker reached: a once staple food at least a couple times a week is now disgusting and I know I will never have that again.  

I haven't been doing as much on the Wii Fit Plus lately because I have been doing 4 hours of cleaning yesterday and will go do that today.  I figure that is pretty good since it is making me sweat.  I have been making sure to decrease my sugar and increase my water.  

Making/Keeping some little changes to see the big changes!  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment