Monday, January 7, 2013

Loving the New Habit in the Making

Had a great workout this am courtesy of Lucy.  Set my time at 40 minutes instead of 30.  I realized I must be doing something right because I didn't say one hateful thing to Lucy this am!  I was quite proud of myself.  :-)  I am starting to plan when to set up a little more challenging workouts in the mornings.  Not sure if I want to start doing my Biggest Loser dvd's or my Billy Banks dvd's, or find Zumba or something on the Wii.  I will have to research that one first.

We had a repair man come by for the fridge today while I was working out on the Wii, and N8 asked me if I cared.  My attitude now is I didn't mind anyone seeing me eat my way to 200, so I really don't care about anyone seeing me workout.  I had a ragged tshirt on and some big fleece pants, so I didn't care.  Right now, 130 is more important than who thinks what about it.

Found Free Step on the Wii Fit so I am going to be able to being doing something while I watch the Biggest Loser tonight instead of eating an entire HUGE bowl of popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment