Monday, January 7, 2013

Last Chance Workout

Okay, maybe I am watching the Biggest Loser too much at this point, but I just completed 80 minutes on the Free Step Program on the Wii Fit Plus.  I knew it was alot when even the Wii was telling me that I was going to sleep good tonight; but I am weighing in tomorrow am, on the same scale that gave me the 200.0 on 1/1/13.  The Wii said I lost 4.4lbs, but it is a different scale, and on carpet, so that isn't the same at all, so just to be sure, same scale, same time of day, same clothes, same floor.  Then at least if it is off, at least it will be off the same amount hopefully.

Things I have noticed since I have started working out: I drink alot more water, I am not craving the junk/crap food I was eating before, I was not dog tired at 3pm today, I feel myself holding my stomach in throughout the day like I used to do when I was 130, and finally, I find myself parking far away from doors instead of driving around looking for the closest spot.  :-)

Extra motivation:  don't tell anyone, but I think my Mom doesn't think I can get to 130 by Christmas.  Just watch Momma, just watch!


No comments:

Post a Comment