Thursday, January 10, 2013

Moving On Up

I am working to adjust my work out schedule to get the most bang for my buck, so to speak.  I know I can get overconfident and overdo it right out of the gate, so I am working to pace myself and not use any of my dvd's until February.  So now the question becomes, is it more productive to do aerobics/yoga & strength training all at once, or one in the am and one before bed.  Then it becomes which it do when.  My chest is still pretty tight, but I did okay this am.  I did aerobics and at the end of the time had burn 192.  I couldn't leave it with just 8 calories to go to 200, so I had to do one more activity (love me some Kung Fu).

This week, going to try aerobics in the am, strength training/yoga in the evening, and see what happens...

Here goes nothing....  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment