Saturday, January 12, 2013

Down, but Not Out!!!

This chest congestion is kicking my booty! While it may be keeping me from working out, because I have a hard time catching my breath, I am making sure to do little things purposefully to increase my steps, and increase some activity in my day.  Decreasing my sugar, watching my calories, and increasing my steps.  Just remembering basic math is keeping me focus.  My output needs to be larger than my input and my total mass will decrease.

I WILL DO THIS!!!  Hopefully this chest thing will take its mucus and move on soon.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Girl!
    Looks like you are working hard. I'm sure you have noticed some of my postings about the Greens and Thermo Fit that I am a distributor of - I just want to let you know that they are absolutely changing my life! The Greens are detoxing my body continually - and toxins are what fill up those fat cells and make them so "fluffy". They are also keeping me healthy during this season of sickness for so many. The thermo fit is burning calories constantly and my clothes seem to just get more loose by the day. They are very reasonably priced as well. The Greens are $28 a month - less than a dollar a day and the thermo fit is (I believe) 23 for the month. Anyway, wanted to just suggest these to add to your venture. :) My website is http://joyshealthbydesign.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ms. Joy, I will definitely keep this in mind for when N8 is out of school. Hope y'all are doing great!

      Delete