Monday, January 14, 2013

I Miss Tennis

Yesterday, I weighed in and have lost 2.6 lbs, for a total of 4 lbs!!!  Woo Hoo... it always helps to stay motivated when you see results, no matter how small.  Now if I can just get the Wii Fit scale and the bathroom scale to match, I would feel alot better.

Taking those day off really made a difference in my stamina.  I felt like I couldn't keep up near as much as I could before the chest congestion took hold.  I am going to do 20 minutes of cardio and then some strength training/yoga in the am this week and see how I feel and weight loss results.

Going to revive my love for tennis this spring, summer.  I have family that plays so I won't have to play by myself or with strangers.  Once again, the Wii has started something good.

I read Lie #3 on not consumed about how food is my happy and all the effects too much sugar does to our body.  So my goal for this week is to not eat based on feelings, and to decrease my sugar level in my coffee by 1 spoon (that has been rough).  While I don't like my coffee one sugar lighter, I don't like being 196 a lot more!!!

This is the last time I will weigh this much!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment