Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday going Slow but Not Off!

I may be doing a bit much when even the Wii tell me to take Sunday off! However, I never took a day off when I was grazing a packing on all the junk weight, so I am going to take a slower day, but not an off day.  I am not at the point where I can trust myself to take a day off and go back right on schedule.  With that in mind, I still got up at 7:50, but only did the stretching yoga on the Wii.  We finally remembered to get our P90X back, so N8 and I are going to do the 90 min stretching video today.  I am super excited!!!  That is the only one that doesn't have me yelling at the guy from Lazytown, okay well it is Tony Horton, but N8 and I always see the guy from Lazytown.  :-)  Then it will be a yoga evening, then back at it in the am!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment